Thank you for your support and partnership with our ministry. We actively need support in three ways- prayer support, financial support and volunteering.
You can be apart of this transformation that is occurring right now in Congo by sponsoring pastoral training or small business development. How about taking a trip with us to train local leaders or business owners? There are many ways we can partner in providing necessary resources for economic and spiritual development.
Read below for more opportunities to partner with us!
ALERT is always growing and changing but there are a few on going projects that could use your prayer support...
- Wisdom for ALERT's leaders, staff in Congo, board members and Kisongo's family
- Tabitha Sewing School students and staff
- ALERT training center and facilities for pastors training seminars
- Financial support for Kisongo's travel and ministry needs
Your financial support is crucial to the success of ALERT.
Please consider a gift to ALERT to be used in the following ways
$250 - Purchase a new sewing machine for the Tabitha Sewing School. This would allow the school to expand enrolement and train more women in a skill to support their families
$500 - Provide lunch for 250 pastors during their 3 day training seminar learning to be Christ like servent leaders for a new economic future for their congregations
$100 a month - Support ALERTs on going work both here in the US and in Congo
ALERT has some great opportunities for those desiring to experience this transformation first hand-
- Operational Management- Help oversee the current and future day to day dynamics of running a non profit.
- Short-Term Mission Trips: Get first hand experience bringing transformation to the Congolese people
- Teach church leaders in Christ-Based Servant Leadership, Church Administration, Peacemaking and Peacebuilding, and Community Development.
- Train women in Sewing, handcrafting, cooking, and knitting skills.
- Exchange of experience and skills
Please contact Kisongo if you are interested in volunteering.